Edson, TX

By: Claudia Hazlewood

Type: General Entry

Published: 1952

Updated: January 1, 1995


Edson was a farming community on the south bank of the Leon River, five miles north of Hamilton in northern Hamilton County. It recevied mail from Hamilton. In the late 1980s the community was no longer shown on maps.

Places:

  • Communities

The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this entry.

Claudia Hazlewood, “Edson, TX,” Handbook of Texas Online, accessed December 04, 2021, https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/edson-tx.

Published by the Texas State Historical Association.

1952
January 1, 1995

Loading