Gage, TX

By: Claudia Hazlewood

Type: General Entry

Published: 1952

Updated: January 1, 1995


Gage, a farming community in west central Grayson County, had a post office from 1893 to 1902. Around 1900 Gage had a general store and a population of nineteen. It disappeared sometime after 1910, when its population was estimated at fifteen.

Places:

  • Communities

The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this entry.

Claudia Hazlewood, “Gage, TX,” Handbook of Texas Online, accessed December 04, 2021, https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/gage-tx.

Published by the Texas State Historical Association.

1952
January 1, 1995

Loading