Highland Haven, TX

By: Laurie E. Jasinski

Type: General Entry

Published: December 9, 2005


Font size: A / A reset

Highland Haven is a retirement community located off Farm Road 1431 about fifteen miles southwest of Burnet in southwestern Burnet County. This development on the upper end of Lake Lyndon B. Johnson probably began by the late 1960s or early 1970s. Named for the Highland Lakes region, Highland Haven had incorporated by the mid-1990s. In 2000 the population was 450.

Places:

  • Communities

The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this entry.

Laurie E. Jasinski, “Highland Haven, TX,” Handbook of Texas Online, accessed September 17, 2021, https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/highland-haven-tx.

Published by the Texas State Historical Association.

December 9, 2005

Loading