Lillie (Lilly), 2½ miles west of the intersection of U.S. Highway 83 and the Salt Fork of the Red River in central Collingsworth County, was centered around a grade school during the early 1900s. A post office, established in the fall of 1905, remained in operation until May 1910. The county highway map of 1936 shows the community but does not indicate the existence of a school. At that time the community was a station on the Fort Worth and Denver City Railway. By 1971 the community was no longer listed on the county map, but the name Lillie has been attached to a church 2½ miles to the southwest, on Farm Road 2344. The land on which the unorganized village was located was once part of the Rocking Chair Ranch.