Dallas Morning News, August 25, 1967. Legislative Reference Library of Texas: George Parkhouse (http://www.lrl.state.tx.us/legeLeaders/members/memberDisplay.cfm?memberID=860&searchparams=chamber=~city=~countyID=0~RcountyID=~district=~first=~gender=~last=parkhouse~leaderNote=~leg=~party=~roleDesc=~Committee=), accessed September 8, 2017.
- Forty-third Legislature (1933-1934)
- Forty-ninth Legislature (1945)
- Fiftieth Legislature (1947)
- Forty-eighth Legislature (1943)
- Fifty-second Legislature (1951)
- Fifty-third Legislature (1953-1954)
- Fifty-fourth Legislature (1955)
- Fifty-fifth Legislature (1957)
- Fifty-sixth Legislature (1959)
- Fifty-seventh Legislature (1961-1962)
- Fifty-eighth Legislature (1963)
- Fifty-ninth Legislature (1965-1966)
- Fifty-first Legislature (1949-1950)
- Sixtieth Legislature (1967-1968)
- Great Depression
- World War II
- Texas Post World War II
- North Texas
- Dallas/Fort Worth Region
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this entry.
Shain Thomas, “Parkhouse, George Marshall,” Handbook of Texas Online, accessed September 22, 2021, https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/parkhouse-george-marshall.
Published by the Texas State Historical Association.
All copyrighted materials included within the Handbook of Texas Online are in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 related to Copyright and “Fair Use” for Non-Profit educational institutions, which permits the Texas State Historical Association (TSHA), to utilize copyrighted materials to further scholarship, education, and inform the public. The TSHA makes every effort to conform to the principles of fair use and to comply with copyright law.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
- September 10, 2017