Strickland (also known as Strickland Grove) was a farm community on Dry Berry Creek and Farm Road 487 three miles north of Georgetownin northwest Williamson County. A school and a church existed on the site by 1888, and the school, called Strickland Grove, had forty-six pupils in 1903. A new school was built around 1922, but it was consolidated with the Jarrell school in 1949. By 1977 only a church remained at Strickland. In 2000 the community no longer appeared on county maps.