Webb, formerly known as Bowman Spring, is just off Farm Road 157 eight miles from Fort Worth in southeast Tarrant County. In the early 1880s Daniel Zuefeldt opened a general store. Between 1895 and 1901 Webb had a post office, and in 1897 it had Methodist and Baptist churches. In 1976 the community had a church, a school, a factory, and at least one more business. In 1987 it had an estimated forty-three residents and three to four businesses. In 1991 it was still listed on county highway maps.