Wooters was a rural community two miles north of Lovelady on State Highway 19 and the International-Great Northern Railroad in south central Houston County. It was probably established around 1900. In the mid-1930s it had a store and a number of houses; children attended school in Lovelady. After World War II most of the residents moved away, and by the mid-1950s the settlement was no longer shown on highway maps. In the early 1990s only a few widely scattered houses remained in the area. No population estimates were available.