POINT ENTERPRISE, TX
POINT ENTERPRISE, TEXAS. Point Enterprise is three miles southeast of Mexia in northeastern Limestone County. It was settled in the 1870s and named by William R. Pearson. By the early 1900s it had a school, a church, and a store. Ten residents were reported in 1930 and twenty-five in 1945. In the mid-1960s the population of Point Enterprise rose to 200, where it remained through 2000.
Ray A. Walter, A History of Limestone County (Austin: Von Boeckmann-Jones, 1959).