ROSEVINE, TEXAS. Rosevine is at the junction of Farm roads 1 and 1592 and State Highway 103, ten miles northwest of Hemphill in northwestern Sabine County. It was the site of a consolidated school in the 1940s and 1950s. In 1936 the settlement had an estimated population of seventy-five and three rated businesses. By 1949 the population had dropped to fifty. In 2000 the population of Rosevine was still an estimated fifty, and the community had a gas station-convenience store and a fire station.