AIRVILLE, TEXAS. Airville is at the intersection of Farm roads 2904 and 437, eleven miles east of Temple in northeast Bell County. The community had three businesses in 1931, but by 1944 it had only a single business, a school, and several houses. By 1964 Airville had only ten inhabitants living in scattered dwellings. The population was still ten in 2000.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Mark Odintz, "AIRVILLE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hra16), accessed August 30, 2015. Uploaded on June 9, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.