ANTIOCH CHURCH, TX
ANTIOCH CHURCH, TEXAS. Antioch Church is on Hayes Branch one mile east of Luna in southwest Freestone County. The community had a cemetery, founded in the late 1860s; the earliest death date marked on a grave is 1880. In the 1960s the church and cemetery were still at the site.
Freestone County Historical Commission, Freestone County Cemeteries, Vol. 1 (1976).