ALLIANCE HALL, TX
ALLIANCE HALL, TEXAS. Alliance Hall was a rural community on Farm Road 667 two miles north of Navarro Mills in western Navarro County. It grew up around a meetinghouse built before 1900. A local school had an enrollment of sixty in 1906. In the mid-1930s the community had a church, a school, a cemetery, and a number of houses. The school was later consolidated with the Blooming Grove school, and by the mid-1960s only a cemetery and a few widely scattered houses remained.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Christopher Long, "ALLIANCE HALL, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrahz), accessed August 30, 2015. Uploaded on June 9, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.