BOSMAN, TEXAS. Bosman (Bozman, Bozemann's) was just south of Farm Road 837 and twenty miles northwest of Palestine in northwestern Anderson County. In 1898 its district school had one teacher and some thirty-one black pupils. In the 1960s there was a school building on the site, but by 1982 nothing remained of Bosman.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Mark Odintz, "BOSMAN, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrbab), accessed July 31, 2015. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.