COOL SPRINGS, TX
COOL SPRINGS, TEXAS. Cool Springs, on Farm Road 1651 just off State Highway 19 four miles south of Canton in south central Van Zandt County, appeared on state highway maps in 1987 as the site of a church and cemetery near Tundra.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Diana J. Kleiner, "COOL SPRINGS, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrceh), accessed July 29, 2015. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.