DAVIDSON, TEXAS. Davidson, a farming community in southeastern Van Zandt County 8½ miles north of Brownsboro in Henderson County, had a post office from 1902 to 1916 and a general store in 1914. By 1905 seventy-three students were enrolled in the local school. In the 1980s county highway maps did not show the townsite location.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Diana J. Kleiner, "DAVIDSON, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrd64), accessed October 08, 2015. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.