GRANGE HALL, TX (NAVARRO COUNTY)
GRANGE HALL, TEXAS (Navarro County). Grange Hall, on Farm Road 2930 four miles north of Barry in western Navarro County, was established before 1900. In the mid-1930s it had a school, a church, a cemetery, and a number of houses. Its school was consolidated with the Barry school after World War II, and by the mid-1960s only the Grange Hall cemetery and a few widely scattered houses remained. In the early 1990s Grange Hall was a dispersed rural community.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Christopher Long, "GRANGE HALL, TX (NAVARRO COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrgms), accessed August 03, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.