HUDSONVILLE, TEXAS. Hudsonville is on Farm Road 1396 ten miles northeast of Bonham in north central Fannin County. A post office operated there from 1912 to 1914. By 1915 the community comprised a population of 150, two general stores, a school, a church, and a weekly newspaper. In 1936 Hudsonville had a population of fifty and one business, and by 1946 its population had decreased to twenty-five. In the 1980s and early 1990s the community's population was reported as five.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Brian Hart, "HUDSONVILLE, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrh44), accessed September 02, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.