INGLESIDE, TX (PANOLA COUNTY)
INGLESIDE, TEXAS (Panola County). Ingleside, four miles northeast of Grand Bluff in northeastern Panola County, was probably established in the early 1880s. A post office operated there from 1885 until 1892; by the early 1890s the small settlement had two general stores, a sawmill, a blacksmith, and an estimated population of twenty-five. By 1900 Ingleside was no longer shown on maps.
John Barnette Sanders, The Postoffices and Post Masters of Panola County, Texas, 1845–1930 (Center, Texas, 1964).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Christopher Long, "INGLESIDE, TX (PANOLA COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hriwf), accessed August 04, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.