SEWARD JUNCTION, TX
SEWARD JUNCTION, TEXAS. Seward Junction is at the intersection of State Highway 29 and U.S. Highway 183, twelve miles west of Georgetown in western Williamson County. The community, first settled in 1869 by William Robinson Seward, had several small stores and service stations over the years. In 1967 Seward Junction had two filling stations, a garage, and thirty-five people. Several businesses were still in operation in 1990. In 2000 Seward Junction was still shown on county maps, but no population estimates were available.
Clara Stearns Scarbrough, Land of Good Water: A Williamson County History (Georgetown, Texas: Williamson County Sun Publishers, 1973).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Mark Odintz, "SEWARD JUNCTION, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrs29), accessed August 05, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.