WEST SCRAP, TX
WEST SCRAP, TEXAS. West Scrap was two miles northeast of Kanawha and 3½ miles south of Kiomatia in northwestern Red River County. In 1936 West Scrap had a rural school and two businesses. The community was 1½ miles southwest of the older community of Scrap.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Cecil Harper, Jr., "WEST SCRAP, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvw36), accessed October 13, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.