TRINITY BAY. Trinity Bay is the northern portion of Galveston Bay and is centered at 29°40' north latitude, 94°47' west longitude in Chambers and Harris counties. The bay, approximately twenty miles long, heads at the mouth of the Trinity River, which is the site of early Anahuac (1821) and the scene of much prerevolutionary activity. Trinity Bay stretches from Anahuac to the Houston Ship Channel.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Art Leatherwood, "TRINITY BAY," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/rrt03), accessed September 04, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.