Economics TEKS for 4th Grade
Our content is organized by Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) curriculum standards. If you have a helpful resource, event, award, or program that you would like to share with the world please consider submitting it to our site. Submit Resource »
4.9 The student understands the basic economic activities of early societies in Texas.
4.10 The student understands the characteristics and benefits of the free enterprise system in Texas.
- 4.10A Describe how the free enterprise system works, including supply and demand. 32 resource(s) found
- 4.10B Identify examples of the benefits of the free enterprise system such as choice and opportunity. 46 resource(s) found
- 4.10C Describe the development of the free enterprise system in Texas such as the growth of cash crops by early colonists and the railroad boom. 0 resource(s) found
4.11 The student understands patterns of work and economic activities in Texas.
- 4.11A Identify how people in different regions of Texas earn their living, past and present 24 resource(s) found
- 4.11B Explain how physical geographic factors such as climate, and natural resources have influenced the location of economic activities in Texas. 28 resource(s) found
- 4.11C Identify the effects of exploration, immigration, migration, and limited resources on the economic development and growth of Texas. 24 resource(s) found
- 4.11D Explain how developments in transportation and communication have influenced economic activities in Texas. 0 resource(s) found