Economics TEKS for 7th Grade
Our content is organized by Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) curriculum standards. If you have a helpful resource, event, award, or program that you would like to share with the world please consider submitting it to our site. Submit Resource »
7.11 The student understands the factors that caused Texas to change from an agrarian to an urban society.
- 7.11A Explain economic factors and the development of major industries that led to the urbanization of Texas such as transportation, oil and gas, and manufacturing. 73 resource(s) found
- 7.11B Explain the changes in the types of jobs and occupations that have resulted from the urbanization of Texas. 52 resource(s) found
7.12 The student understands the interdependence of the Texas economy with the United States and the world.
- 7.12A Explain the impact of national and international markets on the production of goods and services in Texas, including agriculture and oil and gas. 33 resource(s) found
- 7.12B Explain the impact of economic concepts within the free enterprise system such as supply and demand, profit, and world competition on the economy of Texas. 63 resource(s) found
- 7.12C Analyze the impact of significant industries in Texas such as aerospace, medical, and computer technologies on local, national, and international markets. 27 resource(s) found